Pastor Louis C. Polk & First Lady Tanza C. Polk
From the Pastor’s Desk
Our Vision/Mission is to reach out and influence our congregants, the community, and the world by building a Christ-Centered, Bible-Based Church… changing the mindset (state of mind/way of thinking) of men and women.
Our focus is to assimilate (integrate) all the people from various walks of life and denominational backgrounds that God brings to us. We want to position ourselves, with the help of the LORD God, to offer people something that they cannot get anywhere else. I am not speaking concerning other church congregations, but other outlets that offer false peace, hope, and assurance.
For us to create healthy and lasting discipleship growth, we will minister in five areas:
1. To grow Warmer… it is through Fellowship (Heb. 10:24-25; Eph. 5:30; Prov. 27:17)
2. To grow Stronger… it is through Worship (Ps. 29:1-2; John 4:23-24; Acts 17:28)
3. To grow Broader… it is through Ministry (Eph. 4:11-13)
4. To grow Deeper… it is through Discipleship (1 Peter 3:15; 2 Tim. 2:1-2)
5. To grow Larger… it is through Evangelism/Outreach (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8; Rom. 1:16)
I solicit your prayers that God will, through the Holy Spirit, challenge me to preach the positive, life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ, because we are disciples of greater Perspective. We are not limited to the shallow perception that is presented by the enemy of our souls.
In His Grace,
Pastor Louis C. Polk